Bingo & Casino
50 ¢ Room
5 Reel Slots
3 Reel Slots
The Vegas Club
Multi payline Hot Roller Slots is a 5 reel, 9
payline slots game, with a 'feature' game that has winnings that are
additional to those obtainable during a normal game.The game also features
a substitute, the Dice symbol. The Dice symbol substitutes for all symbols
except the scattered Casino symbol.
The Dice appears anywhere on the reels 2 and
4. When two Dice symbols appear anywhere on the screen at the same time
they are rolled. If both Dice show the same number after they stop, the
game screen changes and the feature game screen opens up. On the
completion of the feature game, the original game screen is restored back
to its previous state.
Paytable Hot Roller
Feature Game Play
- Wins are transferred to the credit meter at the end of the base game
before the start of the feature game, and at the end of each stage in
- When 2 Dice appear anywhere on the screen at the same time, they are
- The dice used in the feature game are not flat dice.
- If both Dice show the same number after they stop you enter the
- Roll the pair of Dice the same number of times as the number shown
on the Dice when you enter the feature Example: Both Dice show 6s = six
rolls of the pair of dice.
- The sum of the two dice for each roll is a bonus prize and it is
shown as Dice Total. The bonus prize is multiplied by the total
triggering bet and is the bonus win for the current roll The total Bonus
Win is shown under Win meter.
- The totals of all the Dice rolled after entering the feature are
added to give your total bonus prize.
- The total bonus prize is multiplied by the total triggering bet.
- Feature prizes are added to payline and scatter wins.
- Click 'COMPLETE' to return to the main game.